Friday, September 4, 2009

Back by popular demand!!!!!!!

Ok, so maybe my return to the blog world was not a popular request. I just realized that it has been WAY too long since my last blog and I still have TONS to say ;) He he he ;) So, for now, I will try to give a few quick updates in bullet style ;)
  • Our third Mosher Monkey, Zachary Paul Mosher, entered the world on March 13, 2009 He is SUCH a doll !!! Totally cute :) Love him so much :)
  • Mom is no longer living with us. She is back in MI for the time being. She will continue to visit frequently. Our brood was just too much for her ;) He he he :)
  • I am now the co-coordinator for the local MOPS group I belong to and I am SO excited to see what God is going to do this year in the lives of these mothers!!!
  • I have been doing Weight Watchers with my good friend Amanda since June and have lost 20.6lbs and down one size in clothes :) Feels SO good ;)
  • Finally took a family vacation to travese city for the first time ever to visit my big brother :) We had a GREAT time!!!!
  • Hubby and I celebrated our 13 year kissiversary on August 24th :)
  • God continues to be faithful, even when I am not!!! I praise Him for his steadfast love and patients :)
Ok, there. I have now written a new blog post ;) He he he ;) I will try to get some pics up from this summer sometime soon!!!

No comments: