Saturday, March 20, 2010

Therapeutic blogging

Once again it has been many many months since my last blog. *sigh* I would really like to keep up with this because I think it will be very therapeutic for me (and possibly those who read it) as I share my life with you. I mean, come on.....I know there are TONS of stay at home moms out there with LOTS of little ones running around who have LOTS of things to do and feel like they are totally alone. Why shouldn't I share my life so that they know that there are other people just like them. Not only the mom part, but how many women out there struggle with their weight? Or how many women just do not have the right image of themselves? Shouldn't I speak out and give encouragement for us to see ourselves as God sees us? I have also struggled with weight and image but I have currently been experiencing some victory in this area!!!! God has helped me stick with the Weight Watcher plan for 9 months now. And I have lost 75lbs since I had Zach last March!!!!! I am sure there are people who would be encouraged to know that this can be done after having 3 children ;) And how many women out there struggle with finding the balance between being a woman of God, a wife, and a mother? Should I not share what is going on in my spiritual walk, my marriage and my mothering?

I suppose my answer to all of my random questions is yes, I should share. Problem is....I need to make the time to do it. Not all of my posts will be profound. Some may be down right silly or maybe even pointless. But that is how life goes, right? Lots of little events combined with life changing huge events. So....I will try my best to share my life with you :) Please stay tuned and continue to read on....and share my blog with your friends :)

-In Christ
Bridgette Anne

1 comment:

Pam Mattoon said...

I'd love to read your blog. I've thought about starting one myself. You're right that life is all of the above - profound, silly and pointless (I had one of those dayas yesterday). But God works in all of it. In fact He's calling me to the little couch on the porch to talk to me, and I keep doing other "martha" stuff. Why - because in my little mind, the sitting seems pointless. I'm glad God transcends my lack of understanding and keeps calling me! I look forward to reading more.