Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time for some funnies......

Ok so everything I have to say is not always serious and contemplative. In fact, a lot of what fills my day is quite the opposite ;-) So, I thought I would share some funny things my 3 yr old son has said as of late.....
"Mom, you're a dude." No clue, he just told me that one day ;-)
"If you discipline me on my bottom I will take you to your doctor and he will snip your ears off!!!" What the what? Where in the world did he get that from?
Driving down the road in Chicago looking for a gas station because we are on E, I tell Brendan that we should pray and ask God to get us to one quickly. So, we pray. A few minutes later a cute voice from the back seat says "Did He say yes?" Priceless ;-)

And here is a VERY cute pic of our kiddos for your viewing pleasure ;-)

No comments: